Brief Synopsis:
This Version of 'Man of Steel' has been edited down a bit for a slightly faster pace, while it also has been completely re-Colored and Re-scored using the Classic john Williams soundtrack.
Intention:
While I liked the Hanz Zimmer score, it still didn't feel like Superman to me, so I re-Scored the entire film with the John Williams Score and re-cut the film in a more traditional fashion, trying the best I could to match the original 78' Version, and also got rid of the sickly green overtone carried throughout the film.
Source: IFDb > Man Of Steel: Remastered (Favorite Edit of the Month: September 2015)
Special Edition:
With all New Color Correction, New VFX, completely Re-Done Title Sequence, A Brand new Krypton shot and Opener, Newly Added footage from Superman Returns and Man of Steel, all completely remastered in 5.1 Dolby Surround with a new running time of 119mins.
Source: Facebook > Agent 9 > Man Of Steel: Remastered - Special Edition
Trailer
Movie

